DJI guarantees that subject to the following conditions, refund and exchange can be requested within7 working days (the actual date may varies according to local laws and regulations) of the purchase date (subject to actual date the product was received). Please contact DJI or an authorized distributor of DJI that you purchased from for more details of the below services:
1. Exchange can be requested under one or more of the following conditions:
- Product has sustained damage in transit, which was found when being unpacked and checked with the presence of the courier.
- Misrepresentation of the product purchased based on original description of the product.
- Manufacturing defect(s).
2. Refund can be requested under one or more of the following conditions:
- When not being used, a manufacturing defect of the product was found within7 working days from receiving the product.
- Product has been exchanged once but still has manufacturing defects.
- Product was received 5 working days past the guaranteed delivery date due to external factors.
3. Refund and/or Exchange cannot be requested under one of the following conditions:
- Customer did not immediately report damage sustained in transit of the product.
- Refund or exchange is requested after 7 working days (the actual date may vary according to local laws and regulations) of purchase (since the actual date the product received).
- Product sent in for refund or exchange does not include all original accessories, attachments and packaging, or contains damages to any part of the product.
- Legal proof-of-purchase or receipts are unable to be provided, or have been forged or tampered.
- Product held no manufacturing defects after rigorous tests by DJI Technical Support.
- Crash or burning caused by non-manufacturing defects, as well as any damage caused by unauthorized modification, entry of foreign body (water, oil, sand, etc.), improper installation or operation.
- Labels, Serial Numbers, waterproof mark, false proof mark, etc. show signs of tampering or altering.
- Damage caused by external factors, including but not limited to: fire, flood, high wind strength and lightning strike.
- Refund Time Frame - For local credit card/debit card and PayPal, refunds can take up to 10 business days after the product is received. For international credit cards, Visa or MasterCard, the refund can take up to 7 to 14 business days;
- For exchanges, only the defective parts will be replaced;